Have you dabbled in watercolor and love it but don’t know where to go from there?
Do you have need for a relaxing creative practice that is all your own?
Looking for a creative community to find advice and encouragement on your watercolor journey?
Love to paint but can’t figure out WHAT to paint?
Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.Vincent Van Gogh
This quote by Van Gogh perfectly summarizes my intent for creating this Summer School. I don’t want this season to go by without a deliberate plan to accomplish something substantial. So let’s do a series of small paintings in our blank sketchbooks together, and by the end of it, we will each have our own “great” watercolor textbook!
Please join me for Summer School 2020! Over the course of 6 paint-filled weeks from June 22 through July 27, you will create your own watercolor “textbook”; all while learning new skills and practicing! I promise, it will be painless! Each of the 6 weeks will include:
- Warm-up exercises in brush control, color theory, mark making, making color choices and more
- Simple, guided painting video tutorial focusing on one or more concepts or techniques
- Lessons in how to find inspiration, and
- Assignments designed to help you create within limitations (hint: this makes it easier!)
- Inspiration fresh from my family farm!
By the end of 6 weeks, you will have filled up most, if not all, of the scary blank pages of a sketchbook, thus creating your own, personalized watercolor textbook.
You will be able to access course materials indefinitely, so you can work at your own pace if necessary!
Practice makes perfect, and we are going to practice together this summer!
Register for Summer School Here